Old 28-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Doing a happy dance!

Well, isn't that special!

You must be giggling like a school girl with anticipation of doing it with
own local landscaper. I bet you are looking forward to Rex servicing your
private garden with his rigid tool and planting his bulbous and woody 10
gallon container novelties in you well tended moist plot! Are you really up
to the ultimate size? May you get what you paid for!!

"Jean B." wrote in message ...
May I enthuse here for a moment? After about 1.5 years, I have
finally gotten a slot with the local landscaper who does things
without using herbicides and pesticides. And he speaks English,
so he will know that I want to leave the pine needles under the
pines, and I want to naturalize part of the back yard (minus a few
extremely aggressive weeds), and I don't want the moss blown off
the ground, etc. I am sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've been doing a lot of planting here this spring. Putting
in a lot of colorful things. I wonder if anyone else just starts
with appealing-looking plants (checking for suitability, of
course) and then just proceeds where that logically takes them.
Or do most people actually have plans? Seems to me that when I
have had plans, they go awry because of availability or price or
other factors I can't control.

And I have been paying attention to ultimate size, which, alas,
makes things look rather sparse right now.
--
Jean B.