Old 28-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Ann

Default Feeding caught fish to chickens

On Fri, 28 May 2004 16:06:42 +0000, Ignoramus14990 wrote:

Sometimes I catch fish that is too cumbersome to cook. And yet it is
damaged enough by the fishing hook to release it back to the lake.

So, I would like to simply feed it to the chickens. Is that a good
idea? Can chickens pick at a un-filleted whole fish?

Would also depend on where you catch the fish and the species. There is a
mercury advisory on some fish in the COE lake near me ... only one fish
meal per month for children and pregnant wormen.