Old 28-05-2004, 09:09 PM
*muffin*

Default String Algae *cure*

yes, but this is not one of those foreign chemicals.
koi clay is GOOD for the pond & well, especially for the fish!

this is just an added benefit of this item.

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
"*muffin*" wrote in message

"B Ghostrider" wrote in message
the best way , i found ,to deal with string alge is the

roll up your
sleaves and start pulling.

why on earth would you want to do physical work, when you

have the option
NOT to???

When in doubt (about anything added to pond
water), I'd rather do physical work first until
I'm sure of the safety of a product. I know you
didn't ask me, but I agreed with B Ghostrider.

And another point: at my age and given
arthritis in all joints, any gentle physical work
I can do in the garden is a GOOD THING!
Pulling string algae definitely falls into that
category.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8