Old 28-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Richard Wright

Default annual rainfall history

Thanks, I spent the hour but couldn't find a link. Specifically I
don't want averages or maps. What I want are the actual annual totals
from 2003 back as far as records go.

On Fri, 28 May 2004 23:01:18 +1000, "Bushy"
wrote:

Have a look round our local "bom"! There is a lot there to check out and you
can get all sorts of rainfall and other maps if you spend an hour exploring
their site.

http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR502.shtml#image

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDG00074.shtml

are in my weather bookmarks, but I'm sure you will find something of
interest there.

Peter

"helene" wrote in message
try www.weather.com It is a yank site but enter your city into the first
slot and on next page look at both the monthly and daily averages. Do not
believe any forecast they give you beyond 5 days as it will be as useful

as
a chocolate fireguard.

Not as printer friendly as it was 6 months ago.
Me 'ubby uses this site when planning our south american trips and finds

it
accurate.

cheers, helene

"Richard Wright" wrote in message
Can anybody point me to a web page that has annual totals of rainfall
going way back for capital cities?