Old 28-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Peter H

Default Killing Aggressive Grass

"Randy Farnsworth" wrote in message
om...
I have the typical kentucky bluegrass lawn that most everyone else in
Northern Utah has, and it's getting taken over by another grass. At
first I thought it was crabgrass, but it grows all over, not just in
patches. It's got thicker stems than the bluegrass, and they grow
faster and taller, but they're about the same softness as the
bluegrass. Some have told me it's farmer's grass or fieldgrass. But
whatever it is, I'd like to get rid of it. Grabgrass spray doesn't
work. The only thing that seems to kill it is roundup - but that kills
the good grass too. Any ideas?

Randy Farnsworth
Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"
http://randyfarnsworth.com/

If you've got access to a digital camera take a photo and post somewhere on
the web w/ and give us a link to it.

Peter H