Old 28-05-2004, 11:04 PM
MAC

Default Japanese stilt grass

On Fri, 28 May 2004 09:17:18 -0400, "LAL"
wrote:

Greetings...

Last year there were a few posts about this annoying grass/weed. It had
TOTALLY taken over my backyard which is very shaded. A few people had
posted about Ornamec to kill it. I had bought some, but didn't get around
to applying before winter came. Well, this spring the stilt grass was back
with a vengence. I finally mixed up the Ornamec and applied. It's been 1.5
weeks and 95% of the stilt grass is dead. The other 5% is showing alot of
damage, so it's hopefully on it's way out too.

I'd like to thank everyone here for pointing me in the right direction to
getting rid of this stilt grass. Now, how long should I wait before
deciding to do another application if it's not all gone???

lal

Where can you find this stuff? I have a whole woodsful of this stuff
I'd love to get rid of.

MAC