Old 29-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Ann

Default Feeding caught fish to chickens

On Fri, 28 May 2004 18:50:18 +0000, Ignoramus14990 wrote:
Ann wrote:

Would also depend on where you catch the fish and the species. There is a
mercury advisory on some fish in the COE lake near me ... only one fish
meal per month for children and pregnant wormen.

Well, I figure that since I do not eat my chickens (I keep them for
eggs), there is no danger here, since eggs do not accumulate mercury.

No offense meant, but I was thinking of the health of the chickens. The
thought of a flock of mercury-demented chickens is not a pretty picture. g
(However, mercury is found in the eggs of fish-eating birds.)