Old 29-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Brigitte J.

Default Useless Tomato Seedlings?

"David Kotschessa" wrote in message

Before I had some idea what I was doing I started some cherry tomato seeds
indoors, in egg cartons. They all sprouted and are all growing now. In
the meantime I bought some whole plants which I have planted in my garden,
knowing that I won't be getting much out of the seedlings. Is there anyway
I can get any use out of them so I can plant them next year? Is it
possible to keep them alive, maybe grow them indoors with enough lighting?
Or should I just can the project and wait until next year. Would hate to
get rid of all those little baby tomato plants!

Is there some reason you can't plant them outside in your garden?

Brigitte