Old 29-05-2004, 04:04 AM

Default Vintage illustrated Woodland trees 1900 s superb ills.

Wayside and Woodland Trees..A Pocket Guide to the British Sylva by
Edward Step F.L.S. With 175 plates ..Watercolour drawings by Mabel E.
Step
Hardback superb condition.

This is the very best copy we've had from the Wayside and Woodland
Series. Magnificent little book ,georgeous bindings,the best colour
plates you'll find and stacks of b/w illustrations and photos.

We also have a copy of Wayside and Woodland Blossoms from the same
series for auction this week(see other auctions)

On ebay @
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1