Old 29-05-2004, 04:06 AM
madgardener

Default Doing a happy dance!

it's worn to a nice comfortable nubbins now, thank you, and that would be
Jethro thank ye vury mutch.........g
maddie
"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
m...
Aw admit it Madgard, you're just jealous that Jeannybee beat you to Rex

the
private landscaper. You will just have to make due with your well worn
dibble a little longer.

"madgardener" wrote in message
you might want to ignore Cereus Maximus Flacidus on his response to you,
regardless to his rapier like come backs...........g
I myself don't plan too much, I just plug things in, but now I have to

plan
things as I've run out of plantable areas until I clear the

woods...........
madgardener
"Jean B." wrote in message

May I enthuse here for a moment? After about 1.5 years, I have
finally gotten a slot with the local landscaper who does things
without using herbicides and pesticides. And he speaks English,
so he will know that I want to leave the pine needles under the
pines, and I want to naturalize part of the back yard (minus a few
extremely aggressive weeds), and I don't want the moss blown off
the ground, etc. I am sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've been doing a lot of planting here this spring. Putting
in a lot of colorful things. I wonder if anyone else just starts
with appealing-looking plants (checking for suitability, of
course) and then just proceeds where that logically takes them.
Or do most people actually have plans? Seems to me that when I
have had plans, they go awry because of availability or price or
other factors I can't control.

And I have been paying attention to ultimate size, which, alas,
makes things look rather sparse right now.
--
Jean B.