Old 29-05-2004, 05:07 AM
jammer

Default oooooooooooooooooo baby fishies!!

That is how i was at first and now when i accidently let one slip down
the drain during a water change, i'm fine with that.

Now let's see if i can get over the aDORable little baby toads!

On Fri, 28 May 2004 00:49:07 -0400, "*muffin*"
wrote:

ok I know this is silly, but we never had babies before!

when I cleaned the pond last week I piled all the underwater light

rope in
one pile.
it lights up a good chink of water around it.

tonight I noticed babies swimming above it!
I counted 3 dozen. & they hang tight together.

I scooped some up to try to raise inside....... lol,, but that didn't

last
long. the resident angel fish had them for a snack.
( I have a separate empty tank I could probably use, but for some

reason I
cannot get the ammonia to disappear in it!! it keeps coming back up

high!..
have lost a lot of sacrificial fish)

anyway the fish are 1/4 to 1/2 in length, I suppose they are all

goldfish
( but some koi might be nice) would save me from buying feeders for

the
"out" pond.(do they normally differ in size like that?)