Old 29-05-2004, 07:03 AM
*muffin*

Default String Algae *cure*

Oh, and by the way, "natural chemicals" can
be just as harmful as "foreign chemicals".

E.g., a lot of common garden plants are
poisonous to cats.

I have never heard/read anything harmful about Koi clay. everything I have
read say it has very beneficial properties. we are not talking plant
extracts here ,, from poisonous plants. If you know what it is used for &
harmful for, then there should be no problem.

(Of course a horse etc eating a yew is NOT good,, you need to check these
things out beforehand. goats love poison ivy,, but not good for human
consumption ,,would you eat mushrooms from your woods?? I doubt it.)

foreign chemicals= algea fix etc, etc