Old 29-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Sacha

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

On 29/5/04 9:45 am, in article , "mich"
wrote:

Sue wrote:
: I've been enjoying the programmes, although I'd rather have had Monty
: Don presenting than Mr Smugmarsh, but two other things have
: particularly jarred every time I've watched:
:

Well I liked seeing AT again. Still cant stand D.Gavin ( cant understand the
accent and it irritates!) R de T or frankly even Charlie!

I agree with this. AT is professional but the teeth achingly winsome stuff
between him, RdeT and Diarmuid last night reduced him in status, IMO. I
wouldn't mind betting he can't stand DG off screen, somehow.
Anyhow, I'm writing to the Beeb to have a general whinge about all this and
I hope others who feel the same will do so, too. Gardens in Manchester and
Spitalfields are NOT Chelsea Flower Show. A whole other programme or two
could have been made out of the totally irrelevant stuff shown during
supposed coverage of CHELSEA!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk