Old 29-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Joe

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

In message , Sacha
writes

Anyhow, I'm writing to the Beeb to have a general whinge about all this and
I hope others who feel the same will do so, too. Gardens in Manchester and
Spitalfields are NOT Chelsea Flower Show. A whole other programme or two
could have been made out of the totally irrelevant stuff shown during
supposed coverage of CHELSEA!

This happens year after year, too consistently to be accidental. Also,
much of the material that is shown is usually repeated. We see the same
few gardens over and over again, and many gardens and much of the
pavilion are never shown. Does anyone know if this is just down to ease
of camera positioning, or if the coverage is limited in some way in the
contract with the BBC?
--
Joe