Old 29-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Alan Gould

Default Dismantling old greenhouse. Where to start?

In article , JBB
writes
Help! We have to dismantle a 35 year old wooden framed greenhouse as it is
on the verge of disintegration - some panels missing; some wood on the
outside rotten although the frames inside look sounder. Where do we start
top down or bottom up? I have searched the archive via Google groups and
have not found anything there. Any advice gratefully received.

Take all the glass out first.
Then remove any stagings, lights and doors.
Then the upper framework, and the lower parts will come away easily.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.