Old 30-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Kate ......

Default Question -

You are absolutely correct there, my friend. I would most differently be sure before
eating. And the education is very wise. I do thank you for your concern and help. Kate

Frogleg wrote:

On Fri, 28 May 2004 11:34:41 GMT, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

"Kate ......" wrote:

Thank you for the information. Good to know. I have seen these but never ate them.
Nor known anyone who did. Only, about someone who knew someone , who did. kate

It's a good idea to pick up a couple mushrooming books & heed all the
warnings. Check with a local authority for a recommendation.

"Gravity isn't just a good idea; it's the law!" Picking and eating
wild mushrooms without being absolutely sure of identification is
dangerous. And hearing from someone who knew someone who... is one of
the ways people end up in the emergency room with some very nasty
symptoms. Jim's advice is good. I only quarrel with its lack of
emphasis.