Old 30-05-2004, 01:31 PM
martin

Default Grass Seed Query Re Germination & Quality

On Sun, 30 May 2004 11:30:27 +0000 (UTC), David Gibson
wrote:

Martin,

Thanks for the recommendation, unfortunately I am in Surrey so it
would be a bit far to travel for that one.

In that case look for a local garden centre with a large variety of
grass seed on sale.
Martin

Regards

On Sun, 30 May 2004 11:52:43 +0200, martin wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 2004 09:16:58 +0000 (UTC), David Gibson
wrote:

Lastly, if I need to further sow seed can anyone recommend a good
supplier of reasonable value and quality seed as I have quite a large
area to sort out.

It depends where you are. I can recommend Roger Plants in Pickering, N
Yorks, for lawn seed etc.

http://www.rvroger.co.uk/intro.htm