Old 30-05-2004, 02:03 PM
David Kotschessa

Default Useless Tomato Seedlings?

On Sat, 29 May 2004, Brigitte J. wrote:

"David Kotschessa" wrote in message

I guess I thought that was self-evident so I didn't acutally say it, but I
guess it isn't! I simply thought it was too late to plant them now. They
are only tiny seedlings. If I put them out they will likely grow, not
produce anything, then die, correct?

What have you got to lose by planting them?

Well, the plants! I just wondered if I could keep them alive for next
year since, from what I have heard, I won't get them to produce this year.
Just kind of keep them on the respirator so to speak..

I'm new to this gardening thing
too, and would consider it a learning experience.

Brigitte