Old 30-05-2004, 09:05 PM

Default 4X4 Posts -- Gothic decoration ??

Local lumberyard has display of this type of thing.

On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:08:09 -0400, "news.individual.net"
wrote:

Home Depot used to sell decorative 4X4 eight foot long posts, with the top
end being a carved pointed-dome looking feature (Gothic look I guess). It is
a bit hard to describe, but I am sure that many of you have seen them. These
posts were very neat for garden posts, to hang flower baskets and
birdfeeders off of.

I can no longer find them in any store like Home Depot, Lowe's etc etc. I
have looked everywhere that I can think of.

Do any of you know where I might find these posts now ??

Thanks for any tips or suggestions !!

--James--