Old 30-05-2004, 10:13 PM
John Bradbury

Default Stone garden weeds

I moved into our present property about a year ago.

The previous owners had the front garden "stones" - i.e. a membrane put
down and covered by pebbles and stones. It looked nice when we moved in
and last year wasn't too bad.

However this year there has been a great number of weeds etc. growing
through the fabric and stones. I don't want to pull them up as I feel it
would only disturb the fabric more and make the opportunity for more
weeds to grow through; I have therefore continually treated them with
Pathclear".

Am I doing right?

Should the area have deteriorated so quickly?

What is my best course of action? - I am arthritic and cannot do too
much myself
--
John Bradbury