Old 31-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Sacha

Default Pond Vacuum hire ....Bucks ?

On 30/5/04 11:45 pm, in article , "Tony M"
wrote:

I have a small pond which has a lot of fine sediment in it, and hasn't been
cleaned for years (as far as I know) - I have been advised that a pond
Vacuum will do the cleaning job - anyone know where I can hire one in the
South Bucks, West London area ?

I'm not a pond expert but is this a good idea? "Things" could be living in
that sediment, so a buckit and chuckit might be better. If you put the
chuckit on the side of the pond the 'things' can crawl back into it. Just a
thought. I'm also curious as to why you want to clean it out?
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)