Old 31-05-2004, 04:03 AM
Jean B.

Default Doing a happy dance!

Joe wrote:

On 05/28/2004 09:11 AM, Jean B. said:
May I enthuse here for a moment? After about 1.5 years, I have
finally gotten a slot with the local landscaper who does things
without using herbicides and pesticides....

Good for you! I always thought there'd be a big market for
eco-friendly landscapers. Besides not using herbicides and
pesticides, it would be great to see someone using non-gas powered
tools for trimming hedges or raking leaves. I guess we don't see
that because it's not economically sound (time = money). But maybe
my supposition is wrong, and I should try starting that business
someday.

Good luck with you new landscaper, Jean.

Thanks, Joe. I am actually hoping they leave the mulched
clippings on the ground--and don't use those blowers at all. I'll
see. I am willing to bet they use gas-powered mowers though.

--
Jean B.