Old 31-05-2004, 04:10 AM
The Data Rat

Default 4X4 Posts -- Gothic decoration ??

Home Dept and Lowes both sell the finials and caps which makes a fine
looking post!

"news.individual.net" wrote in message

Home Depot used to sell decorative 4X4 eight foot long posts, with the top
end being a carved pointed-dome looking feature (Gothic look I guess). It

is
a bit hard to describe, but I am sure that many of you have seen them.

These
posts were very neat for garden posts, to hang flower baskets and
birdfeeders off of.

I can no longer find them in any store like Home Depot, Lowe's etc etc. I
have looked everywhere that I can think of.

Do any of you know where I might find these posts now ??

Thanks for any tips or suggestions !!

--James--