Old 31-05-2004, 03:05 PM
mich

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
news
In article , mich
writes

And yes, I do resent Monty ( and others - Bob Flowerdew on BBC Radio is
another!) telling me how to conduct my gardening.

But I thought that was the whole *point* of watching gardening
programmes - so that knowledgeable gardeners can tell you how to do it!
;-)

I think there is a distinct difference between transferring knowledge and
pushing ONE ( in this case organic) viewpoint.

A well balanced presenter would suggest both options rather than
concentrating on their chosen one.
Until Gardeners World becomes Gardeners oraganic World, I expect to be given
suitable knowledge for both views

having said that, as I pointed out before Monty Don is a reasonable
presenter.