Old 31-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Brian

Default Price of trees

I have three or four Acers, all quite small. A fiver each at B&Q's. When
they reach medium large size they'll be chucked. I haven't the room. Not

worry I have a few cuttings developing slowly to take their places, - if I
survive long enough.
Doug.
Douglas, Did you note the size of the tree? Must have been more than

twenty years old. Of that size and age it has probably been a feature in a
number of shows but has now outgrown its use. But more seriously~ have you
really managed to strike cuttings? I had access to every possible means of
propagation, but never attempted, as grafting was stated to be the only
method possible.
Even species were understood to be only possible from seeds.
Best Wishes Brian.