Old 31-05-2004, 06:12 PM
Sacha

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

On 31/5/04 2:44 pm, in article , "mich"
wrote:

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
news
In article , mich
writes

And yes, I do resent Monty ( and others - Bob Flowerdew on BBC Radio is
another!) telling me how to conduct my gardening.

But I thought that was the whole *point* of watching gardening
programmes - so that knowledgeable gardeners can tell you how to do it!
;-)

I think there is a distinct difference between transferring knowledge and
pushing ONE ( in this case organic) viewpoint.

But Bob Flowerdew is employed *precisely* for his organic gardening
knowledge. The other presenters are not (necessarily) organic gardeners.
You don't have to follow Flowerdew or Titch or Monty or whoever but you can
glean something from all, usually.

snip
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)