Old 31-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Sacha

Default Solar Lighting

On 31/5/04 4:07 pm, in article , "Rodger
Whitlock" wrote:

snip It's not
that the installers themselves were necessarily dishonest, but if
they were to start talking in a bar "jeez, you shoulda seen this
place I was in the other day, the guy musta had a gazillion X",
you don't know who's going to overhear and investigate the matter
more closely.

This is very good advice. In another house and a far-away life, I had a
'secret' safe installed. It was in a windowsill and covered by a cushion.
I felt quite smug about it until one day I heard the carpenter who had made
the aperture for the safe say to another tradesman who had commented on
something else in the house "oh that's nothing, they've got a secret safe
upstairs in X room"!!

To return to topicity: I've indulged in a bunch of new-to-me
fuchsia cultivars this year. snip

I've just bought a new one - or new to us, anyway, F. Roesse Blacky - quite
dramatic.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk