Old 31-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Stan Goodman

Default QUESTION -- planting black beans

On Mon, 31 May 2004 16:20:25 UTC, (zenohockey) opined:
How long should it take black beans to grow under a flourescent light? Thanks.

You clarified this to mean "how long to sprout?"

Why fluorescent light? What you need to sprout them is warmth, for which
fluorescent lamps are not the best choice.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendum.

To send me email, please replace the CAPITAL_LETTERS with "sig". Please do
not send me HTML-formatted messages.Please do not send me attachments
without telling me beforehand.