Old 31-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Pip

Default Elderberry wick with blackfly!

Hi,
Just read all the other threads and it seems that we don't have Jew's Ear
fungus yet, but I thnk I will spray the tree with the rhubarb solution
(someone suggested bioling up privet hedge clippings, also pototo starch and
spraying it on)... so I've got a number of fronts.. but the tree seems so
distressed that I hope I can help.

I can only reach lower braches, but maybe I should do what I can and leave
the rest to nature! I find things changing and reacting so much more
unsually, with the changing temperatures and rain, that it's difficult to
know what to do, as I have other trees that are suffering too...... do you
battle it, or go with with the flow of how things are nowadays ??

Thanks and regards
Pippa