Old 31-05-2004, 10:47 PM
jayjay[_1_] jayjay[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Location: North West England
Default pieris

Lat year I uprooted a pieris, (forest flame?), it's about 3.5 feet high, and put it over the side of the garden - this spring seems to have been very good for pieris, every plant I've seen has had beautiful colours - mine hasn't produced any leaves, (well, only a few on the ends of some of the twigs) and only got some colour a couple of weeks ago - what shall I do - will it get better next spring - or shall I dig it up ? it's a bit of an eyesore at the moment.