Old 01-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Anne Jackson

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

The message
from Paul Corfield contains these words:
On Thu, 27 May 2004 18:33:12 +0000 (UTC), "Robert"
wrote:

Sue wrote:
: I've been enjoying the programmes, although I'd rather have had Monty
: Don presenting than Mr Smugmarsh, but two other things have
: particularly jarred every time I've watched:
:
: a) Charlie Dimmock's wooden way of reading anything out to camera and
: b) that flipping awful theme music! :-/

I agree with you about the blue fencing and decking man! Why not a real
gardener but I ask myself is Chelsea for real gardeners?

delurks

Hi Paul!

Fancy meeting you here!

can someone tell me what a real gardener is?

Can't answer that one, I'm afraid.....I'm just a gardener, "real"
doesn't feature in my vocabulary!

I'm still developing my interest in gardening so don't understand the
distinction that seems so apparent to the group regulars.

If you happen to be passing through my neck of the woods this summer, pop
in, and I'll give you a few cuttings.....if you have room in yer panniers!

--
AnneJ