Old 01-06-2004, 02:02 AM
escapee

Default Bone/ Blood Meal and Mad Cow Disease

On Mon, 31 May 2004 21:44:10 +0100, Will opined:

On Mon, 31 May 2004 14:25:47 GMT, I found this from escapee
:

For bone meal, replace using soft rock phosphate.

Been using this for years its really worht using.

Will

Yes, it is. I find it a more available form of phosphate than any other organic
form. Many times there is plenty of phosphorous in the soil, but it's locked up
and to help with the exchange of that I use epsom salts.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?