Old 01-06-2004, 02:03 AM
escapee

Default Can't for the life of me, remember the name of this vine

On Mon, 31 May 2004 17:18:36 GMT, "May Day" opined:

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 31 May 2004 06:18:35 GMT, "May Day" opined:

Haven't done much serious Gardening in a few years now, so my neighbor

asks
me, What is this vine growing on His fence. Must be a dyslexic thing,

can't
remember.

Does anyone have a link to a good web site, with pictures, so I can

refresh
myself.

Thanks in advance.
Peter

Are we supposed to guess what it is without any description or reference?

I am not asking anyone to guess, just a link to a good site so I can find it
myself, and refresh my memory to all the plants I have forgoten. A lot of
you must have some good links, please share.

For pete's sake, do a simple google search for vining plants and find one you
like.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?