Old 01-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Grubber

Default Updated pictures of my pond & Gardens. One new Koi too May 30, 2004

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
The new pictures are in the album titled May 15, 2004 Ponds, Gardens,
??????.

Thanks for visiting.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Hey! I want to play too!

http://community.webshots.com/user/gribbee

Some new pond pix added today. Water's getting better and did some rock
work on the stream after I took the pix, but there tis. Includes some nice
pictures of a patch of spider lilies down near Goliad TX. Only stole one
for the pond. Also, got a mystery plant I swiped from a local creek. Nice
little flowers. Can anyone ID?