Old 01-06-2004, 06:03 AM
Janice

Default Can't for the life of me, remember the name of this vine

On Mon, 31 May 2004 06:18:35 GMT, "May Day" wrote:

Haven't done much serious Gardening in a few years now, so my neighbor asks
me, What is this vine growing on His fence. Must be a dyslexic thing, can't
remember.

Does anyone have a link to a good web site, with pictures, so I can refresh
myself.

Thanks in advance.
Peter

http://plantsdatabase.com/

That's one, if you go to google .. www.google.com you can search many
different ways, just try words that you can think of, combine them,
try them one way, then turn them around.. sometimes you get different
results, do an advanced search to block out stuff you don't want to
see.

Good luck!

Janice