Old 01-06-2004, 09:02 AM
JJ

Default Don Juan/Golden Shower/other Question

Hi All,

I'm told that the Don Juan climbing rose will have flowers from Spring
thru Summer to Fall and is very fragrant. This is precisely what I
am looking for except that I would prefer a lighter color than deep
red.

Is there another climber that offers blooms over several seasons and
is very fragrant. I was bemused to see a variety called Golden
Shower at my favorite local discount garden center.
The spot I have in mind would have filtered afternoon sun - I'm in Las
Vegas Nevada so this is probably like Full Sun anyplace else. :-)

Jay