Old 01-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Kay Easton

Default pieris

In article m, jayjay
writes
Lat year I uprooted a pieris, (forest flame?), it's about 3.5 feet high,
and put it over the side of the garden - this spring seems to have
been very good for pieris, every plant I've seen has had beautiful
colours - mine hasn't produced any leaves, (well, only a few on the
ends of some of the twigs) and only got some colour a couple of weeks
ago - what shall I do - will it get better next spring - or shall
I dig it up ? it's a bit of an eyesore at the moment.
--

Give it a chance! You gave it a bit of a shock last year and it needs
time to recover. It still seems to be hanging in there, so you should

Edward's earthworm page: