Old 01-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Steve Black

Default Solar Lighting

Blimey! You Can't win!!
Top posting is not allowed and now you have to shorten stuff!
Use the sliding bar it's so much quicker!! :O)

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Steve Black
writes
About neighbourhood watch schemes.
Yesterday we had someone, in a stolen car, going around the area like a
nutter. Doing wheel spins and "burnouts".
I did my part by ringing the Police.
It was reassuring to be told that 5 other people, in the area, had also
reported it.
The Police came and arrested the driver, and the car was towed away.

Steve - I don't know if you're aware, but I had to click down a screen 9
times to read your post. A lot of people on urg have said they don't
bother to read posts if they have to scroll down to read them - snipping
all except the small reference to neighbourhood watch to which you wee
replying would mean that more people would read your post.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: