Old 01-06-2004, 10:16 AM
Sacha

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

On 1/6/04 9:06, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Mon, 31 May 2004 11:56:23 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Maybe there's a sinister plot! Maybe that's his gimmick. ;-)
Come to think of it, if they did a serious veg gardening programme, perhaps
they *would* use a northern accent - northerners being perceived as thrifty,
hard-working wo/men of the soil as opposed to the flighty southerners
worrying about their pelargoniums. ;-)

yes but then the presenter would wear a flat cap,have a pet whippet
and all episodes would be made in torrential rain. The oblig. pigeon
loft would be in the background along with the washing strung across
the street to dry.

;-) I think the only thing you forgot was the coal in the bath.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk