Old 01-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Kay Easton

Default Solar Lighting

In article , Steve Black
writes
Blimey! You Can't win!!
Top posting is not allowed and now you have to shorten stuff!
Use the sliding bar it's so much quicker!! :O)

Possibly - but why should I, merely to fit in with the preferences of
someone who wishes to go against the conventions of the group?
I asked you perfectly politely, and under the assumption you weren't
aware of what you were doing - I think I can now assume you are
deliberate in posting against the conventions of this group and have no
desire to make your posts easy to read in the format used by the
majority of posters here.

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Steve Black
writes
About neighbourhood watch schemes.
Yesterday we had someone, in a stolen car, going around the area like a
nutter. Doing wheel spins and "burnouts".
I did my part by ringing the Police.
It was reassuring to be told that 5 other people, in the area, had also
reported it.
The Police came and arrested the driver, and the car was towed away.

Steve - I don't know if you're aware, but I had to click down a screen 9
times to read your post. A lot of people on urg have said they don't
bother to read posts if they have to scroll down to read them - snipping
all except the small reference to neighbourhood watch to which you wee
replying would mean that more people would read your post.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Kay Easton