Old 01-06-2004, 03:02 PM
escapee

Default Can't for the life of me, remember the name of this vine

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 03:49:55 GMT, "May Day" opined:

Are people still using the term "newbie?" Either way, we don't post

photo's to
a non-binary group. If you want vine websites, do a google search on that
subject.

WELL, why did I bother posting! Your just a breath of fresh air, aren't you?

I suggested you do a search. I also told you the protocol of the newsgroup. I
don't see where I was anything but helpful. There are literally thousands of
websites where you can find your answers, newbie.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?