Old 01-06-2004, 03:05 PM
countrygirl

Default Wanted Purple Climbing Smelly Rose

Don Juan rose is only hardy up to zone 6.

"JJ" wrote in message
"jtaylor" wrote:
Looking for a climber. I want Deep color - could be dark red. He wants
them to smell nice. ( to climb up a south east porch - Zone 5 or 6 -

Nova
Scotia). Any suggestions for the perfect rose?

Hey JT!

I don't know how cold hardy it is but I am told the Don Juan climber
is very fragrant and it is a deep red color.

I'm a rose newbie so please double check what I say. :-)

Ah Nova Scotia what a beautiful part of the world!

Jay in Vegas...starting to get pretty warm now!