Old 01-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Great Stuff to Seal Leaks?

"pixi" wrote in message
Hello. Did the Great Stuff work to seal your leak? And if it did, where
did you buy it?

I have used triple expanding foam on Shareholders Pond with mixed results. I
am not sure if it is the same as Great Stuff or not. Heck, I may have even
used Great Stuff, I dunno, never read the side of the can. Anyway, I found
that stopping leaks in my VF dam it worked just fine. It didn't totally stop
the flow, but it slowed it enough for my liking. I used it to patch a leak
in my stream and that has been a disaster. Once the foam absorbs enough
water, it just wicks more and more out of the pond. We're in the process of
fixing this now.

BV.