Old 02-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Douglas

Default I think I'm becoming a gardener!

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
In article ,
(Douglas) wrote:

I don't have slugs or snails any more. I have a small pond which I
have seeded with frogs and toads

Is it really that effective?

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

*********

What can't speak can't tell lies!.
For ten years |I have been almost free of slugs and snails yet the
incubation period for toads and frogs is about a month in the spring. You
have to seed the pond with taddies for three years to get it going.
Strange thing has happened this year. Not a sign in the pond of a toad or a
frog.
I can't understand it. There have been seven goldfish in there since it was
built and hey are still thriving.
Doug.