Old 02-06-2004, 01:12 AM
Steve Black

Default Solar Lighting

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , Steve Black
writes
Blimey! You Can't win!!
Top posting is not allowed and now you have to shorten stuff!
Use the sliding bar it's so much quicker!! :O)

Possibly - but why should I, merely to fit in with the preferences of
someone who wishes to go against the conventions of the group?
I asked you perfectly politely, and under the assumption you weren't
aware of what you were doing - I think I can now assume you are
deliberate in posting against the conventions of this group and have no
desire to make your posts easy to read in the format used by the
majority of posters here.

"Kay Easton" wrote in message

dward/index.htm

So you've never been called a control freak before? :O)