Old 02-06-2004, 02:05 AM
Roy Smith

Default Electric chippers?

In article ,
(Beecrofter) wrote:

Roy Smith wrote in message
I'm looking for an electric chipper. I've got a small yard (50 x 100
lot) and mostly need to turn trimmings from about 150 linear feet of
hedges into compostable material. Most of the woody stuff is under 1/2"
diameter, and I'm not too worried if I won't be able to handle anything
much bigger than that. The model I'm looking at is...

http://www.thecomposter.com/products...ies/index.html

Run the stuff over with a lawn mower.
You might need a piece of fence or plywood to keep the woody bits from
going into low earth orbit but any gas powered mower will handle stuff
like that.

I don't own a gas powered mower. I use a push mower.