Old 02-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Updated pictures of my pond & Gardens. One new Koi too May 30, 2004

Thanks for noting the Gun, I'm hoping little neighborhood boys note the guns
and the Japanese swords too!

My Babes are all really young! 10 years, 8 years, and 10 months. And they
are all going to stay at that age too!

No growing up, no developing chests, or discovering boys! (I am in denial
aren't I?) My wife SOHLOL (spills on herself laughing out loud) everytime I
go into seizure whenever we see teenagers in the mall wearing skimpy
outfits!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
Wow! Just Me "Koi" that was a great slide show, I really enjoyed it, you
have a lovely house and wonderful yard/garden/pond areas. I love the last
pic comment, noted guns on the walls. How old are your daughters?

Btw, LOVERLY KOI IN THAT POND !!!!! ~ jan

On Mon, 31 May 2004 05:09:34 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""

wrote:

The new pictures are in the album titled May 15, 2004 Ponds, Gardens,
??????.

Thanks for visiting.