Old 02-06-2004, 05:34 PM
martin

Default Beeb Chelsea coverage

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:45:12 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

As I've said earlier, I'm really not knocking the people who have worked
hard for RHS exams; all I am saying is that it is no substitute for real
experience which they, too, will gain over the years. And given our love of
letters after a name, I imagine that some jobs simply won't be open to
people who *don't* have that piece of paper.

I recall a time when the father of British Climatology put Member RHS
and nothing else after his name, mainly because he had nothing else to
put.