Old 02-06-2004, 08:06 PM
George

Default My Pond Pictures

"Gareee©" wrote in message
" George" wrote in message
.. .
I finally broke down and bought a decent digital camera. These are the

first
taken with it of my pond. Today is the first full year with the pond up

and
running. Here is the link. Enjoy:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/o/rockcat/...%20Picture.htm

The pond might be up and running, but your pictures aren't..

Well, I thought I fixed it, but it apparently still doesn't show the picture in
the table. You can still click on each cell and the individual pictures will
show up. Sorry for the mess, but I am not an expert on code. I'll re-post the
link when I am certain it works completely. In the meantime, just click in each
cell of the table and the pictures will download.