Old 02-06-2004, 08:07 PM

Default FREE - grazing for goats on 25 fenced acres - N of Austin

If you have some goats or llamas that you want to park for a few weeks...
...a message from the keep-austin.forsale-entertaining committe?!!? chuckle

Werner, a free graze opportunity is not to be passed up, people pay good money
for grazing leases. I see you have never owned livestock! Sheesh! K.

Shesh, Katra, I see you are humour-impaired today (you're probably trying
to defend someone, I figure, who I hope aanages to chuckle back rather...)

Mine was not a complaint, I shared a chuckle it caused!

and regarding lifestock, no, I didn't own the cows (we fertilized artificially)
nor the horses we rode to round them up...

if I could I'd share the fun of watching the purple martins practicing aerial
aerobatics outside the window to get you to "feel better"...

--
\ / on Usenet /v\ ||"Don't worry about the world ending today,